Thursday 18 April 2013

The haunted house

Hi! My name is Ben. I live in Washington DC. My house is located near a house which is said to be haunted. They say that the people who used to live over there were all murdered in the middle of the night by an unexpected guest who was staying over.
One day my friends, Daniel and Michael had come home to play and so we decided to go to the haunted house.
The house looked old.I saw the graves of the people who had died. We went inside the house. The house was filled with cob webs. We saw a flight of stairs and climbed up. To our astonishment we saw the ghosts of the people who were murdered. We ran into a room and locked the door behind us.
On the walls we saw paintings and blood and then again the ghosts appeared in front of us. It looked like they were trying to kill us so we ran away from the room right out of the haunted house.
We were totally spooked.My friends and I decided not to tell anyone about what we saw. And we decided never to go back .
          

No comments:

Post a Comment