Saturday 13 April 2013

My life as an athlete

This story is trying to tell you that an athlete's life is not easy.

Being an athlete is not as easy as you think. Well, I thought that it was really really easy,but when I started training it was pretty hard as I realized that it involves alot of discipline.I wanted to be an athlete since I won a gold medal on sports day in third grade.

 I got the inspiration from the world's fastest runner Usain Bolt. My coaches name is Mr Cyril D'souza. He is an awesome coach. Coach and my parents made me see that I have some real speed and can become a great short distance runner.

In my first competition I lost in the semi finals. In my second competition I came fifth in the finals and in my third competition I came fourth in the finals and became the fourth fastest boy
under ten in the city of Mumbai.

You know I have heard that behind every athlete there are loving parents. Actually that is really true because my parents really do help me. I really hope that I become the world's fastest runner
and someday maybe I even get to meet my hero Usain Bolt!   + 

No comments:

Post a Comment